On Saturday Whit took his last ride down the big dirt hills in his toy dump truck. Then he got to ride in a real tractor to take down the dirt hills.
Mom got to learn how to drive the real tractor! We started the official clean up where our new house is going to go. We pulled about 50 old posts and tore down old fences. We are not sure where we are going to put the horses this summer since the fences are down but we have to start somewhere.
Whit played all day!
The boys talking about what to tear down next!
Everyone chipped in. I never knew the kids were so destructive. They loved knocking things down with big hammers and crowbars!
The kids kept telling Mr. Hamburger that we were going to eat him for dinner in two weeks. Dad kept telling the kids to be nice to Mr. Hamburger and to stop scaring him!
What a beautiful day!
Whit loving his dump truck!
3 comments:
Oooooh... I can hardly wait to see your masterpiece garden start growin'!
You guys are the BEST!
I'm so excited for you to start your new home. If I had only known you were in the demolition stage - I would've brought Axel down to help!
Enjoy Mr. Hamburger! And enjoy those kiddos!
Hey Guys...I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions about the Zuni beans. Could you please e mail me at brynem{at}mvdsl{dot}com so I can e mail you back?
Hope you are doing grand! Thanks for being so wonderful!!
Post a Comment