Monday, September 13, 2010

Casey won some ribbons at her gymnastics meet. She is sure proud!
Here are the kids waiting for the bus on the first day of school.
This year the kids kept saying they were not excited about school starting but they didn't act that way. They got up extra early, got ready without complaining and were out watching for the bus 20 minutes before it was even supposed to come.
Casey is an awesome big sister! My mom always told me that having babies when your oldest kids get bigger is way easier. I never believed her. Now I know what she was talking about and she was right!
We spent a good part of the day playing with the train and some blocks. I think every kid likes making tunnels and towers for things to go through and around.
We took a little trip up to Deep Lake to catch some fish.
We didn't even get a bite!
Mom is losing her touch with fishing.
We sure had fun though.
Maybe this is why we didn't catch any fish!
Anna didn't care about the fish or playing in the lake.
Whit ended up without pants because he was so wet.
Anna is turning into a little chunk. She has already gained about 5 pounds in about 7 weeks.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What an adorable family. So much fun! Congratulations on that cute new edition. I agree with your mom about having kids later with good helpers around. It's just training them to help that can be problematic.

Hoffmaniacs said...

I love the family picture on the top. I'm so glad you got another girl to kind of balance things out. Perhaps one more will even things up :)

I'm not sure I even want to try having another baby to test your theory of it being easier with the older ones helping out. Right now it's the older ones giving us the grief! But, kudos to you for working it all out!

You really do have an adorable family and you do so much to ensure that they feel loved. You are a such a good example of how a woman should be, Miss Jodi.

Have a nice weekend. Ahhhh...I love Fridays.