We visited Grandma & Grandpa Hills and had tons of fun. Grandpa built a fire in his cool fire pit and we roasted hot dogs and had smores. Yum!
Anna loves this little seat. She sat there and smiled at me while I bottled salsa.
Poor Levi! He held the leg of our friends deer while he was skinning it and then touched his eye. We had a little bit of a scare but got it all taken care of.
Leaves are great in the Fall!
The kids decided early this year what they wanted to be so we were able to do some home made costumes. I have to thank my sister for her help. She is amazing! This is Friday morning right before loading on the bus. They got to wear their costumes to school and participated in the school parade!
Carving pumpkins!
This year I was smart. I had them clean the pumpkins out by the garden.
We carve pumpkins every year at our friends house. Here are the kids eating a yummy dinner before the carving begins.
You can tell by this photo who the serious one is!
Heston was exhausted after he finished his carving job!
Finished Products!
Town Halloween Party!
Ward Halloween Party!
Trunk-or-Treating
3 comments:
Jodi, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You did such a good job with the rest of the costumes! They all look fantastic. Hestons spiders legs look great. I think you did a better job than I would have done. Very fun pictures.
What fun posts you have. Great photos and adorable kids. How'd the salsa turn out?--no doubt delish.
I love the clip of Whit and Anna. They are both in such fun stages! And the costumes did look great. Good job!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Ginger
Post a Comment