I thought I better put some photos of the biggest project we have been working on lately. It is coming along nicely.
Septic tank line.
The clean up crew.
This is before we started the brick.
Sweeping the front porch.
This is where the table will go.
The back of the house is finished with brick.
Chris took the 8th graders on a field trip. Levi was lucky enough to miss a day of school and tag along.
Our young ewe lamb that Levi did so well in the fair with last year just had a cute little baby.
Well, I guess the baby was not so little.
We ended up having to assist her in the delivery.
Her uterus prolapsed.
Chris called his brother. They cleaned her uterus and then Chris slowly pushed it back inside her. His brother then sewed her up.
Levi helped tie the knots as they were sewing her up.
Boy is he getting an education.
I thought she was a gonner for sure but Chris has been doctoring her up and she seems to be doing fine.
Casey is getting attached to the cute little bugger.
Casey & Heston had their birthday's this month. Time is sure flying!
This is our first baby lamb that was born. She is up and running all over the place now. Luckily we didn't have any problems with her.
It has been so cold that we started letting the kids sleep in the family room. This is what it looks like every night.
Levi has discovered a new world of toys. K'nex are awesome!
We visited Hardware Ranch after Christmas. We rode in a sleigh pulled by horses to look at the elk.
Anna keeps getting cuter!
Heston keeps losing his teeth.
Apparently Anna does not like green beans.
4 comments:
Thanks for showing pictures of your house. I really LOVE the brick! It is still hard for me to believe that you are even building this house. I can't wait to come see it for real! Your kids are really growing up fast. I can not believe how big Anna is getting. I guess it is time for a visit. Thanks for the updated pictures! We love them all.
I totally love Casey's voice in the back ground "she is going to make me barf". Kids are so honest.
Okay, time for me to update our blog. It is on the list of things to do.
Your house and kids look great! Thanks for the update!!! :)
Loved the video of Anna- too funny how they'll make those faces, but keep eating! Also love the house pictures- it's so fun to see them go up! Thanks for all the updates- you and your family are so busy- with all good things!
Beautiful House. Cant wait to see it in real life. Dad laughed out loud at Anna eating beans.
Post a Comment