Thursday, February 19, 2009

Casey is learning new tricks!


Yesterday was Casey's tumbling day.  She wanted me to take the camera so she could see some photos of herself flying through the air.   We thought you might like to see it too!  

4 comments:

Dallas said...

That is so cool! I didn't know she was in a tumbling class. She is very good too! I also love all the other pictures of her birthday. Happy Birthday Casey, Jodi and Heston! It sure was fun to see you guys last weekend!

Camrin said...

Wow! she is getting really good. Hope everyone has or had happy birthdays! miss you guys already!

Kelly said...

WOW! She is good. I can't believe she is doing that at 7. I think I need to get my daughter back into tumbling. She loved it when we did it a couple years back. Such a fun sport. Happy birthday!

Zach and Nikki said...

Way to go Casey! She's doing great! I had always wished I could do something like that when I was a kid. Keep it up!