I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of this cute little guy (Heston & the Horse)! I will think of some names and let you know. Keep it growing, we think it is awesome! :)
For fun! What a cute little baby - when I saw you last, y'all were still pregnant! :) Speaking of, have you talked with Dave lately? You should get in touch. Oh, Chris, facebook is a great way to stay in touch! :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of this cute little guy (Heston & the Horse)! I will think of some names and let you know. Keep it growing, we think it is awesome! :)
For fun! What a cute little baby - when I saw you last, y'all were still pregnant! :) Speaking of, have you talked with Dave lately? You should get in touch. Oh, Chris, facebook is a great way to stay in touch! :)
Post a Comment