Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend














These are some photos from our weekend.  It was nice to relax a little.
Casey got bored with all the sitting around listening to conference so she played with our new kitty and Whit's hair.  She was trying to make him look like a rock star.  She even put on a dance show for us while Dad was at the priesthood session.

Sunday was Dad's birthday.  I tried a new recipe for his special lunch that everyone seemed to really like.  Everyone was so full afterward that we had to wait two hours for cheese cake and ice cream.  

3 comments:

Camrin said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!
Your kids are so cute! I love the video of Whit running.
Dantzel asked me if the kitty hatched from an egg. I think she is all confused from seeing all grandmas little chick's hatch. Silly girl.

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! You are getting so old. :) What a cute little family. I love spontaneous dance programs!

Vaughn Mathis said...

Jodi-

It was great to finally meet you! I wish we lived closer!

Send me the email you want me to send the invite for our blog to at raven c mathis at gmail dot com.

I'll send ya one and I've bookmarked yours!

Hope all is well!