Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cute...What is it?


Cute is walking outside and finding your boys shaded up under the tomato plants eating carrots.
Cute is looking out the window and spying Heston sneaking up on some chickens. 
Cute is walking outside to check on the kids only to find they are jumping on the trampoline in their birthday suits..........not their swimming suits.
Cute is when your oldest is trying to show how grown up he is by helping dad with mom's honey-do list. 
Heck, who needs words for this one.
Finally....cute is watching Heston talk to Whit like I talk to Heston when he is taking a bath. "Wash in your ears and wash your arm pits.". 

6 comments:

Emily said...

Add this post to the cute list....oh, and your adorable self, as well!

Jason & Claire said...

No doubt about it...they are C-U-T-E!!!

Zach and Nikki said...

AMEN!

Dallas said...

SO CUTE!! What a clever post. Whit in the second to last picture I think takes the cake. What a darling picture!

Rhonda said...

I don't know about that last picture, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't hear the part about arm pits and ears. The first comment took the cake. I agree, those are really cute kids.

Hoffmaniacs said...

So VERY CUTE!

I love that you stayed up so late before the first day of school! You're kids are so lucky. Mine may want to move in soon! Especially now that you have a pony.