Yes, we are still here. I guess we have been super busy. Between playing, working and getting all the food in our garden put up, I seemed to have forgotten to update our blog. Here are some happenings!
We bought a new puppy.
The kids amazed us with their building abilities at a family reunion.
Levi went on an overnight school field trip. Dad decided to go along.
They learned a lot of new stuff.
They shared an old stinky cabin with mice during the night. There were about 50 boys plus dads that slept in there.
They ate good food.
Levi had fun with cousins. All three of them are in the same grade!
On Saturday Levi and Dad took a long ride (5 hours) up on the mountains with some friends and relatives. It was Thumper's first mountain ride since we have owned him. If you look close Tike, the horse we are breaking, is behind Levi and Thumper. It was his first time being rode outside of the corral. There was no bucking! Yea! Chris says he thinks Tike might be a lazy horse. We will have to see.
5 comments:
thanks for finally updating! I was beginning to worry! just kidding. I really wish I was their helping with all the food you are putting up. I think I tell Brandon daily that I wish I could come for a visit. This school stuff is the pits! It keeps holing me back. Oh well. Love all the pictures. The zucchini is huge!!! :)
Loved the update! You are living a charmed life you know. Happy fall!
CUTE Puppy.
Darling puppy (I have never seen one with marking like that, cool)!
Fun trip!
HUGE zuccini! (the pictures crack me up because you can totally tell who is taking what picture because of the style the pictures were taken)
Cute pictures. Sorry Tike is lazy Chris. Hopefully he will be safe though. Love the zuccini.
I'm glad you guys are doing well.
Your puppy is super cute.
And your zucchini is amazingly large.
You guys are so much fun!
Post a Comment