Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunting

We had tons of fun getting our tree this year. The kids had a blast playing in the snow. We took our old sled and they rode in down the steep road over and over. I can't believe someone did not get hurt. We topped the fun off with snacks and hot chocolate.








6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a blast.

Dallas said...

How fun! What a pretty tree too! I love that tradition of chopping down your own tree. Sadly to say we settled for three small fake ones but I love them!!! They sure were easy to asemble. You guys are so fun! AND YOU KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE!! Miss you.

The Talley's said...

Hey you guys, I need your adddress. I guess I have been sending past Christmas cards to your Mom's house Chris...Would you mind emailing it to me? sltalley@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

What a fun tradition. I use to just love Christmas tree hunting with you, Jodi, when you were little. Great memories!!! I love you're cute photos too. It sure looks cold though.

Emily said...

Someday we will go a hunting for our own tree...someday! Until then, the smell of pine comes from our Scentsy candle. It smells nice...just not the same.

Cutest little family you've got.

Emily said...

We will be around. You are both welcome to come and try out the bidet any old time. Unless, of course, I am in labor...and using it myself. ;)

Hope to see you!