Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We have been busy as usual. Here are some things that have been going on at our house.

It is fun to have pets that give you fresh food. Whit loves playing with the chickens!
Casey turned 8 and was baptized last weekend. It was a special day. It was fun to have family come stay with us.


Last week we had a big snowstorm. The day was warm so the snow was perfect to play in. We made a giant snowman but it melted within 3 days. SPRING IS IN THE AIR!



Casey had a Birthday!
Heston had a Birthday!

We played at the new roller skating rink. It was blast!


Casey loves gymnastics! She is getting better and better. She is also taking piano lessons and is doing great! Chris insists she learn something she will be able to use when she gets older!

2 comments:

Camrin said...

Congrats Casey! We are so proud of you! Thanks for letting Dantzel be a part of your Baptism/party.
I also had to watch your video about 5 times. She is doing so well with her gymnastics's Way to go girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone in your family who had a birthday in February.

Emily said...

Such a cute family! I am amazed at that Casey and her skillz!

We planted your Zuni Beans and they are coming up perfectly!! Thanks so much...I think of you guys every time I see 'em!

Hope you are well in every way!