Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010


Whit has three best friends. Annie the dog, Pearl the chicken and his little sister Anna.



This was the Christmas of Wheels

Whit got a Strider. Look up Strider on Youtube. We have high hopes.

Heston says he got a "real pro bike."

Casey got a bike with gears so she can "keep up with the rest of us."

Levi got some roller blades for the "new skating rink."



Jodi got a hole.........

and Chris got some concrete for "the new skating rink."

Actually, we finally broke ground on our new house December 12th. It has been a long process of designing, getting bids and financing. We began this process last Easter. Things are progressing very good despite the cold weather. We are pretty excited about it all. Truth is, we can't afford to finish the basement so we told the kids we were building them a skating rink in the basement. Levi asked if we could buy a disco ball.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I would totally say yes to a disco ball if I were you : )

Congratulations!

Emily said...

Hooray for the Nielson Family!! I am so excited to watch as the progress continues...keep on postin' Chris! :)

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!

Have a Super week!!

Hoffmaniacs said...

That does look like it will be a HUGE house. We look forward to staying there when we cut through to Arizona. We'll bring our skates :)

And I just checked out a few other posts...Kasey is SO good at gymnastics. I'm impressed! We'll watch for her in the 2020 Olympics!

Thanks for stopping by. It was so good to see you.

Ginger