Friday, April 22, 2011

The Fun Begins!

The color is going on!

Our wood floor was delivered today! Hooray!

Chris is getting good with a gun!




3 comments:

Dallas said...

It is looking great. Can't wait to see it when all the paint is done! Wow it seems the wood came fast. Work, work, work...

Brooke Hansen said...

How exciting! You guys are amazing! Are you doing all of it by yourselves?

Perry Hoffman said...

I feel foolish asking you how the house was coming...I should've checked out your blog first! It looks GRAND! My kids are getting pretty good at skating so we'll bring them down for disco skating sometime. My sister got her disco ball at Oriental Trading and just had it delivered to her door...you had mentioned being in the market for one.

Good luck with the finishing touches. How fun to have such newness! (I can say fun because I haven't been doing all the work)


Ta-ta
Ginger