We are staying busy these days.
We like to involve anyone who will give us a little extra hand.
Levi is getting good
with a gun!
Resting quarters are small so they are getting better at sharing.
Heston's skateboard has come in handy. It has prevented some sore knees.
My awesome Sister!
Grandma is good with tape and plastic!
Every seam has to be just right!
Grandpa!
Taking it easy!
I love that skateboard!
5 comments:
I wish I was in some of those pictures. No not really but I wish I was there to help out. I am glad to see the pack n' play has come in handy. :0
You guys are coming right along with the house. Makes me excited for you.
The skateboard is crackin' me up.
Wow- You guys have been busy!!! That is so awesome:) I love the look of your house and the kids are adorable as always:)!!!So about the summer get together?? Are you two in charge? HAHA I'm sure you have time right:)? It really would be great to get together. Take care.
Oops, Brandons account:) This is Marie by the way.
Hang in there. It wont be long and you will be enjoying that beautiful home. Thanks for letting us be a tiny part.
Post a Comment