Saturday, February 7, 2009





4 comments:

Zachary said...

Enjoy life, eh?...sounds like a heck of alot of work if you ask me. Regardless...I am so happy you have decided to blog and share your family happenings with us. In terms of a name...how about Ole, Pistol, Shaggy, Jaggie. That is all that came to mind.

Zachary said...

Enjoy life, eh?...sounds like a heck of alot of work if you ask me. Regardless...I am so happy you have decided to blog and share your family happenings with us. In terms of a name...how about Ole, Pistol, Shaggy, Jaggie. That is all that came to mind.

Dallas said...

Your new pony is SO CUTE! I just want to hug him! I bet Emery would just die to see him. We will have to make a trip one of these days! Your kids look so cute with him too. He seems too cute to be real to me. Names for him??? Tarzan, Dusty, Fluffy (J/K from While you Were Sleeping) :) I don't know those just came off the top of my head. Can't wait to hear what you name him though. It is so fun to see your blog, thanks for sharing! You guys really know how to enjoy life so I am glad you can share it with us more through blogs now! Cute, cute, cute!!

Kelly said...

Love the pony! He looks like a chubaka or a Chaka to me. Nice blog Jodi!