This is the 5th time Levi climbed on Charlie's back. It is the 1st time he rode him without getting bucked off. He has been a brave boy!
Chris won tickets to the Lipizzaner Stallion show on the radio. ($100 worth of tickets) It was pretty cool.
I have been watching in the newspaper for a trampoline for a long time. My patients paid off. ($75) As you can imagine the kids are happy campers!
3 comments:
I can't believe what a big boy Levi is. Amazing how fast they grow!
And that little horse is about the cutest animal ever.
I bet your kids are in Heaven with that new trampoline...sweet find!
You are adorable...by the way!
GOOD JOB Levi!!! Charlie is turning brown again. Crazy how that works.
You are on patient chick. A Trampoline for on $75, WOW! Great find. Your kids will have a busy summer now. I've already started thinking about when my kids wear ours out. That is how much they are on ours. :)
Charlies turning brown again. Wow! I'm so proud of you Levi. Casey, Heston and Whit are so lucky to have a big brave brother to break that horse. I can't wait to see you ride him in real life. I also love the tramp. Have fun and be careful. I love you all.
Post a Comment