distracted with the onions. I didn't know if I should be mad or laugh. Hmmmmm....what to do. When I was a kid my dad would spray us off with the hose before letting us in the house.
Good Idea!
I didn't even have to get mad.
These cute smiling kids did not have such cute smiles when I sprayed them off with the hose.
The water comes straight off our beautiful snow packed mountains.
They enjoyed a hot steamy
shower once they were finally allowed back into the house.
Chris is taking his 8th graders on a field trip on Wednesday to Goblin Valley. So, we took a trip on Monday to get things set up.
What a beautiful place. I was feeling super guilty for not checking Levi and
Casey out of school. We are now planning an over nighter in a couple weeks so all of us can enjoy the place.
On Saturday we spent a couple hours in Richfield at the Pine Wood Derby Championship. Levi took first place in our ward competition he did not fair as well at this level. Oh well, it was fun to watch all the dad's faces as their cars were racing (I mean their sons cars)
This week is teacher appreciation week. I got a phone call asking me to decorate Levi's teachers door. Chris came up with the idea. He is so creative. I put it on the door. The center of the flowers have a photo of each student in the class. Each student also wrote something they liked about their teacher on each pedal. We thought it turned out cute!

2 comments:
Lots going on with you guys as always. Love the door! Congrats on the derby.
Love the pictures and the kids.
Post a Comment