What is that fancy tool you are using in the first photo?
lookin' good! I'm getting ready to come visit for a few days. tell me when.
totally awesome!!!!
WOW!! Your garden rocks. You guys are AMAZING!
Your garden looks beautiful already and it doesn't even look like an organized green jungle yet! Wow you guys are amazing! Your rows are so strait. I see some green poking through. It sure seems to happen fast.
Oh No. Your garden looks so good. Mine won't look so good for very much longer. I'm going to be jealious again. I can just see it coming.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What is that fancy tool you are using in the first photo?
lookin' good!
I'm getting ready to come visit for a few days. tell me when.
totally awesome!!!!
WOW!! Your garden rocks. You guys are AMAZING!
Your garden looks beautiful already and it doesn't even look like an organized green jungle yet! Wow you guys are amazing! Your rows are so strait. I see some green poking through. It sure seems to happen fast.
Oh No. Your garden looks so good. Mine won't look so good for very much longer. I'm going to be jealious again. I can just see it coming.
Post a Comment