Monday, June 1, 2009

First Official Day of Summer!





Today is our first official day of summer since school let out. The kids wanted to have a picnic so we threw together some food. Levi rode our little motorcycle and the rest of us loaded up on the four wheeler.
Annabella looks so small from up high on the hill.

3 comments:

Camrin said...

you are such a good mom! maybe I will leave my kids for the summer. just what you need right! :)

Dallas said...

How fun. That could end up being a really fun tradition to celebrate the end of a school year and the beggining of summer. You guys do such cool things! Are we going to do a family reunion again this year? I know we mentioned it awhile ago. I am still up for it if everyone else is. Seeing those pictures in your mountains makes me think of the cool reunions we have there.

Rhonda said...

Oh my. Looks so fun and cool. I can hardly wait to come wisit again.