Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Days!



The kids had a blast having a BBQ with friends.











Chris teaching Whit how to mow the lawn and Levi teaching the boys how to clean a toilet!



Levi and Heston are winding up another season of Baseball & Tee ball.

Casey served at a Wedding Reception.  She needed a white dress so I tried my luck at sewing.  It turned out pretty good for my first try!










5 comments:

Hoffmaniacs said...

Jodi, you are AMAZING!

I love that you can pack up a picnic in no time and head for the hills, that you have a HUGE garden, and that on your first try of making a dress it turned out BEE-YOO-TI-FULL-Y! I am so impressed!

Those kids sure are blessed to have you as their mom!

Have a great summer! Isn't teaching the greatest profession on earth? (Hopefully Chris isn't TOO busy in the summers!)

Vaughn Mathis said...

Jodi-

That dress looks amazing!

Rhonda said...

Casey looks so adorable in her new white dress. Good job Jodi. What's next?

Emily said...

I love the dress...you never cease to amaze me! Looks like you guys are having a grand summer thus far!

Thanks for being so wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I love that dress. Don't forget how to make it because Matti will need one when she turns 8!!