This morning Levi, Casey & Heston ran in the house with funny looks on their faces. They looked like they wanted to cry but didn't dare. I asked them what was wrong. Levi & Heston had been bit by red ants once and Casey had been bit six times. I asked them what they were doing playing in the ant bed. They responded that they were collecting ants for Levi's new ant farm. While I got the ice out to put on their bites I explained to them that if they were going to capture ants they at least needed to wear shoes and long pants. Heston responded by saying that they were not city kids anymore and that now that they lived in the country they were tough!
The picture above is of Levi hammering air holes in the jar lid so his ants can breath. I bet he has at least 200 ants in there!
Rainy Day
Heston taught Whit how to play catch. They played for a good 15 minutes. Whit was giggling and laughing the whole time. It was so fun to watch.
3 comments:
Love the squeal on that baby! How exciting.
I have just one question. Won't air holes let the ants out?
Kelly
Kellly,
I was thinking the same thing but he was persistent. So....the ants have to stay in the shed.
Lucky TOUGH country kids!
Post a Comment