WOW! What vibrant colors!!! Your kids are so cute! I especially love little Whit lately! He is pretty photogenic! Must get that from Chris side of the family. :)
You did it!! When did you sneak that little trip in? Why weren't we invited:) Anyway, the pictures couldn't have turned out better. They are really, really good!! I love the one of Heston...and, you, well you are pretty much super-model material!!
4 comments:
Such cute kids!
love it! your kids are so cute! miss you guys!
WOW! What vibrant colors!!! Your kids are so cute! I especially love little Whit lately! He is pretty photogenic! Must get that from Chris side of the family. :)
You did it!! When did you sneak that little trip in? Why weren't we invited:) Anyway, the pictures couldn't have turned out better. They are really, really good!! I love the one of Heston...and, you, well you are pretty much super-model material!!
Post a Comment