Monday, February 15, 2010

Catching Up


So what has kept Jodi so busy that she couldn't get around to her blog? Truth is I'm not really sure. Maybe it is running Casey around to her piano and gymnastic lessons, maybe it is Levi's little scout group that she is over, maybe it is chasing Whit around, maybe it is volunteering in Heston's kindergarten class, maybe it is playing with her ponies or talking to her chickens, maybe it has been the morning sickness that luckily has passed, or just maybe, like a lot of other bloggers, she just lost her motivation to keep her blog updated. Who knows? Anyway, I thought I would at least try and put up a few pictures to show what we have been up to over the last couple of months.

Levi participated in a 3rd grade basketball league this year. He had a great time.
Grandpa and Grandma made Whit a cute little rocking chair for Christmas.

Whit also got a truck. He loves riding in it especially when his brothers or sister push him around.

Since our kids spent Christmas with another family this year, I surprised Jodi with a trip to Vegas to watch Phantom of the Opera on Christmas day. She sold a dog to a man who works for the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. He gave us tickets to the buffet so we spent Christmas Eve with her parents eating at the Mandalay Bay. We had a really good time.
We have had a fair amount of snow this year. It has been fun.

Levi finally got his Wolf badge earned. Now he is working on his Bear badge.



Casey is really enjoying her gymnastics class. I am willing to spend the money for the confidence it seems to be building. As for the danger and future cheerleading bills I wish she would quit.

6 comments:

Dallas said...

It is SO NICE to see how you guys are doing again. Looks like as usual you guys are SOOPER busy but having lot's of fun. You guys sure know how to live life.

Kelly said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! Looks like you are busy and happy. That's the way it should be I guess.

Camrin said...

Yippee for an update! I know there is more and I want to see pictures. Hopefully soon you can get around to putting them up. As for today's update. Your family looks as busy as ever. I love the video of Casey and all the other photos. Keep them coming! :)

Hoffmaniacs said...

Morning sickness?! How exciting to be having another cute baby! (I always think it's exciting for others to have more. As for us...it may be awhile!)

I've been anticipating Jodi's birthday and have set aside a chunk of time to call...so don't just let that phone ring. You'll probably be here, there, and everywhere but I'll try anyway.

Ta-ta for now
Ginger

Emily said...

Wow...fun post Chris! Good Job!

We are getting ready to plant your Zuni beans and are so excited...wish us luck!;)

I'm glad Jodi's feeling better and I hope that she had a very happy birthday too!

Brooke Hansen said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were having another baby! Good thing, because you others are so stinkin' cute!