Monday, March 21, 2011

Concrete, Derby & Cute Kids


We have a new driveway and a new patio.
The kids can't wait to get some use out of their blades!

The Pinewood Derby was this weekend.
It was a lot of fun.
Levi had a super cool car this year!
Whit finally got a new bed.
His crib found it's way to the basement.
As you can see he is enjoying the extra space.
Anna still loves the jumper.

2 comments:

Camrin said...

I love the update. The house looks GREAT! Your kids are super cute! I heard about Casey's gymnastics Next post needs to be about her and Heston. j/k Any update is fantastic! :)

Emily said...

WOW WOW WOW...You guys it looks WONDERFUL!!

I cannot believe how much work you guys have done!

You are ALL amazing!!

p.s. sorry I didn't call tonight...
Bryan did get my phone working...but
it got late.