Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Time


Chris and Whit are keeping our yard nice and green.  They are doing a good job fixing sprinklers when they need adjusting.

Whit decided he didn't like eating dirt in the garden while we were removing weeds.


Whit loves his new ride!  We have already put quite a few miles on this beauty.

Levi practicing his new trick.  

2 comments:

Hoffmaniacs said...

Jodi...I just love taking a peek to see what's going on in your life. I love that you have a garden, that the kids seem to play endlessly outside, that you have a silent reading time, and that your kids are all so adorable. You are an amazing mom! (I think I've said that before but I'll say it again and again!) Chris is one lucky fella!

And...Whit is so lucky that he has the Chariot to himself! He looks very content. And I love that Chris is riding the bike with cowboy boots! Ride em' cowboy!

Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Levi, you just wait...I have sooooo many awesome trampoline tricks.