Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Charlie




Grandma and Leslie came for a visit on their way to the Doctor in Salt Lake.  

While they were here we decided to give Charlie a haircut because he has been so itchy and scratchy.  

By the time we were finished we were a little surprised.

This morning the neighbor lady came over  to tell us how cute our new horse was.

It will be interesting to see how his hair grows back in.  Chris thinks he will turn brown again.

3 comments:

Camrin said...

You weren't kidding...he really is WHITE. How cute. Looks like a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. :)
I can't wait to come visit you guys again. Maybe one of these days I will get a break from babysitting. HA HA.

Zach and Nikki said...

Wow! What a difference a haircut makes! He looks great!

Kelly said...

He looks great! So lucky to have a white pony. I will not show this to my kids any time soon : )