These are some of the things we spend our time doing.
We work with our little horse Charlie. Heston
is doing a great job training him. Chris wanted
to name him Peanut but two of my sisters about
died laughing when I told them the name. I decided
on Charlie because I had a Golden Retriever when I
was a kid that was all hairy and the same color.
This horse also has a mind of his own, just like my
dog did. We are having so much fun with him.
I am taking a quilt block class. This is my latest creation. This is one of Heston's least favorite activities because he gets so bored hanging out at the church for so long. He is a good sport most of the time.
Heston helps me take care of Whit. Here he is trying to change his diaper. He told me that Whit's tummy was to big to strap the diaper on. It was pretty funny.
3 comments:
You have me dieing of laughter once again. I am so glad you didn't name your cute little horse that.
I love that Heston is such a big helper.
Pour little Whit. Looks like he has a very sore face.
Good job on your quilt block. Looks like fun!
You are such a good mom to keep your kids busy doing great things. That's funny that Heston had a hard time fitting Whits diaper around him. I can relate to that with Emery.
What is wrong with the name Peanut...perhaps I am missing something? I really liked Jaggi, however, I guess Charlie suffices as well. I am soooo impressed with your mothering skills; your kids sure do have it great. If they do not appreciate it now, I am sure they will as they get older. The photos of riding on a tube behind a Honda brings back great memories with uncle Randy. Love ya!
Post a Comment