
Yesterday Chris's brother Richard came over for a visit.
Chris was out messing with our horse Tike.
Tike will be three next month
and
has never had
anyone on his back.
Chris has been working with him because he said it was
time to either break him or find him a new home.
By the time Richard left both Richard and Chris were riding Tike around the corral.
I don't know who I was more proud of:
Tike or Chris.
IT IS SCARY GETTING ON A HORSE THAT IS NOT BROKE!
Chris said he is going to try
again tonight!
HOPEFULLY
things go smoothly again!
2 comments:
You deserve the best mom of the year award!
Your kids are so lucky!!
I love your blog!
I'm so excited and proud of Chris and Tike. It makes me so happy. I guess it makes me feel like a part of Daisy is still with us. Way to go Chris. Keep up the good work. Leslie is riding King nearly every day now and is loving it. Maybe you will still have two good riding horses for lots of fun times this summer. We love you guys.
Also, I really loved the great pictures too. The one with Tike and Daisy made me cry.
Post a Comment