Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pushing Ourselves!




Casey and Whit are both learning 
how to use their bodies.  

Whit is learning that he can hold himself up with his arms.  We can't decide if we are ready for him to crawl or not.  We know he would be a lot happier being able to move but he will be into everything!

Casey is learning how to do a front hand spring, round off, back hand spring all in a row.  
It is so fun to watch her push
 herself because she is so timid. 
 We are proud of her!

Last of all Heston and I painted our chicken coop today.  
By the time we were finished Heston had 
painted quite a few rocks, the wire fence, himself and the calves faces.  
The calves looked like they had been in a bloody battle with all the red paint!  
It was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

It is so great to push ourselves. I love Hestons lifeguard shirt he is wearing!:) Whit looks so cute holding himself up like that. And Casey is getting pretty good at tumbling. It is really neat to watch her go! Your chicken coop looks very nice as well. I was doing some touch up paining in my house yesterday and I told Tim, "This is something that takes a lot of work that you don't really notice, but if it is not taken care of and gets worse then it is something you do notice. So good job on the chicken coop, and all the hard work! It looks FANTASTIC!!!