I love your worms Heston. I have been digging up worms in my garden too but I think your worms look bigger than mine. They should work great for fishing.I love you. Grandma
Heston, Those are big juicy worms. We should be able to catch some whoppers. (big fish) I am so excited to take you fishing.Love,Grandpa
Cool worms! Oh and I guess the carrots are pretty cool too. :) You guys sure know how to have fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your worms Heston. I have been digging up worms in my garden too but I think your worms look bigger than mine. They should work great for fishing.
I love you. Grandma
Heston, Those are big juicy worms. We should be able to catch some whoppers. (big fish) I am so excited to take you fishing.
Love,
Grandpa
Cool worms! Oh and I guess the carrots are pretty cool too. :) You guys sure know how to have fun!
Post a Comment