Today is Saturday and the weather was beautiful! I don't think we could have asked for a nicer day. We worked and played outside almost all day.
Chris built a new home for Charlie and fixed my chicken coop door.
We burned a lot of big weeds.
The boys tried to be cowboys and rope our calves.
We rode our little motorcycle in the pasture. (Levi is getting more and more brave.) Whit even got to try out the motorcycle!
Chris put oil in the tiller and took a couple passes through the garden so we can get our peas, broccoli and carrots going. The kids took their shoes off and played in the nice fluffy dirt.
Chris rode Tike again for the 3rd time with no problems.
I got Charlie's mane brushed out and the neighbors grand kids put a french braid in it.
Casey and Heston made lunch almost all by themselves and created a picnic for the whole family outside on the lawn.
Chris finished pruning our lovely grape arbor.
One thing that is nice about days like today is the kids go to bed easy and early. They were ready to drop by the time we finished dinner and baths!
2 comments:
Wow. Sounds like a great day. I guess Spring fever has really set in. I'm especially glad to hear about Chris and Tike. Hooray!!!!
What a day!! You sound like you're living the good life...so many great memories for you all!
I love the color of the chicken coop! I've always had a passion for that barn red color. Perhaps we'll paint our shed this summer just so I can feel like I'm in the country as well.
Have a happy day.
Ginger
Post a Comment